MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Question about the Lifetime membership

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #2
country flag Steve
webmaster

Steve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about the Lifetime membership

When you register for the site you agree to the terms of use and the site's rules. When you purchase a premium membership be it lifetime or not you agree to the terms of use. This includes that you do not get immunity from the rules or from being banned. The lifetime status means the premium membership you have does not expire while your account is in good standing. If your account is banned its banned and you are removed from the site. If the party involved is concerned they are welcome to contact me directly to discuss this. In the case of Clay Death the account was registered in 2008 and the premium membership was purchased in 2009. This is not a case of just purchased this membership and now I was banned. They clearly have been here long enough to know the rules.