MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - German davis cup selection

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
country flag Wing Man Frank
Banned!

Wing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond reputeWing Man Frank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: German davis cup selection

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
Andreev was better in last weeks.
Donskoy and Kuznetsov are improving, especially on clay.

All those guys can possibly defeat Dutra Da Silva (who is actually the second singles player that Brasil chose), but considering that the Brasilian double Melo-Soares is good, Russians will need one player to defeat Bellucci, and I can only see Andreev as able of that. Considering that he improved in recent weeks, I think it's possible.
They picked Dutra Da Silva?! Interesting...

misty, who else could they have picked? Only player missing for me is Kas who should have replaced Becker for the doubles action. Aside from that with Haas and Kohli out Stebe and Mayer have to be 1 and 2.
Wing Man Frank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote