MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 12:34 AM   #1204
country flag mike s.

mike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond reputemike s. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! speedy recovery from shoulder injury.

I know, it's so annoying that people think he usually plays that way

Sure, he can be defensive at times but a player who's been in the top 20 for four of the last five years doesn't just roll in 90 mph serves and tap groundstrokes over the net with no variation.

Anyway, thanks GilleSimonAddict, I wanted to do the exact same thing but don't have twitter so I couldn't respond but I'm glad someone else did!

Just wanted to add that Chris Fowler usually isn't so bad about Gilles, it's McEnroe that has a real problem with Gilles and any players that aren't in your face after every point.

Last edited by mike s. : 09-05-2012 at 12:39 AM.
mike s. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote