MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 11:37 PM   #1202
country flag lalaland

lalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond reputelalaland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! speedy recovery from shoulder injury.

OMG, they are so clueless. I swear I heard someone in the commentator booth yesterday already said Gilles has an injury. But sure enough, still no one besides that person catch on. Not even they don't do research, they don't even listen to each other's talks.

And, GilleSimonAddict

I remember now, that person is Gimelsob. When he was reporting to that whoever guy about Fish's withdrawal, he mentioned that he played an injured Simon. That's about it. So I guess the other commentators didn't listen to his report.

Last edited by lalaland : 09-04-2012 at 11:54 PM.
lalaland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote