MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hianland

Thread: Hianland
View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #226
country flag Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond reputeMr Brightside has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hianland - Chat Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
Words can't describe how happy I am, really And a QF between two great friends, that's simply amazing Loving her pictures together.

I don't know you, but I'd like Roby to get into the semis, she is a pearl for the eyes She would have more chances against Serena, and she deserves it so much!

*Ignoring WormTim*
i don't mind who wins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hian View Post
I've finally ended my fucking university access test I don't give a fuck anymore, after all the sacrifices we students had to do for this day And it was so useless, because the test was so specifical that even some articles of protesty have been written in two hours Fuck Miur

I'm going to create a thread like the one of TheBoiledEgg in TF.. just with my attitude towards players of course
And tonight let's party with friends Want to stay away all the night