MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Marin Cilic will be permanent top 10 player

View Single Post

Old 09-04-2012, 02:47 PM   #37
country flag Crowdmaker

Crowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond reputeCrowdmaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marin Cilic will be permanent top 10 player

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
I knew that would be pointed out, not even sure why I typed it

Exavtly my sentiment with the who cares about my spelling error

I knew what you meant, I wasn't really trying to correct anything in the first place, just my way of posting like a couple others have done regarding the permanent.

I don't see Cilic being in the top 10 for long periods of them in the near future. Once some of the top 10 retire he may take a more long term place there though, as of now I see him floating 8-15 for a couple years anyway along with players like Isner, Almagro, Tipsy, Gasquet, Monaco, etc
All good!

Out of all above named players only Tipsarevic to me appears as player who is not limited to certain surface.I say this because
Cilic can win almost on every surface, it was always his mental strenght in question.
I am pretty sure the turning point for him this Year was win against Youzhny! Whoever followed that match
and scoreline saw Marin finally being able to win the match which seemed lost (actually after being in control before that!How many times that was scenario with Marin anyways?)).

Lopez should have won against Murray and I just feel it's right time for Marin to do what he is capable of.