MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Federer-Nadal debates

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 11:18 PM   #1101
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Endless Federer-Nadal debates (WTF vs Olympics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietennis View Post
I don't think the debate is about 17 vs 11 because the numbers are clear. Federer has achieved more in the primary categories. Nadal has kept pace in the secondary categores.
What secondary categories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewietennis View Post
I believe the debate has more to do with how can Federer be the best ever if he loses over 60% of his matches against his main rival. Roger has an excellent record against the rest of the field. Nadal has a great record against the rest of the field, but not as good as Roger. That being said, Rafa still has a better winning percentage.
Professional tennis is played mostly on HC, and yet most of Nadal's wins vs Fed (or anyone else) were on clay.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote