MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:15 PM   #2063
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minn View Post
You are welcome to your opinion. I am free to share mine. Just because something has worked well doesn't mean it cannot be improved. I am a citizen of a country without the death penalty and am glad I am. I still think improvements in our court system could be made. I acknowledged that Norwegian law was followed and that that was the important thing. As for the "hooplah," I never said anything about that. Are you kidding? I'm Canadian. We don't do hooplah. I would expect Norway's or any other country's court system to proceed with as little hooplah as possible. The media might be another story.
Yes, no hooplah well every time Canada win a major ice hockey tournament there is no reaction Yes, that's Canadian system you think needs improving, something you have a much better knowledge about than I do.

Norwegians are happy with their lawmakers for the most part when it comes to maximum sentencing if they weren't, then it would be addressed. There really isn't anything to discuss, there is maximum sentence and there are provisos to extend it in special cases. The media went overboard initially then they had options where people were able to get away from it.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!