MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #2062
country flag Minn

Minn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond reputeMinn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I read an article on the robbery a couple of days ago and laughed. Here we've been talking about r a p e s and grisly murders in other countries and what do we get from Canada's crime files? A maple syrup robbery. (Obviously we have murders and other terrible crimes too, but I found the contrast amusing and quite Canadian.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
It's been quite a long time since JM got banned.

10 days he received, mod bashing.
JM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
But here, take a look at this. The school starts in Latvia today
Cute. Our kids start tomorrow. Today is Labour Day. School goes until the end of June.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
You're not Norwegian.
No kidding. I said that.

Quote:
No need to change the laws when they are provisos available to keep parasites like this in prison for periods above 21 years. It works well for the society, they actually handled it very well. Not much hooplah, got on with it what they needed to and the verdict was delivered.
You are welcome to your opinion. I am free to share mine. Just because something has worked well doesn't mean it cannot be improved. I am a citizen of a country without the death penalty and am glad I am. I still think improvements in our court system could be made. I acknowledged that Norwegian law was followed and that that was the important thing. As for the "hooplah," I never said anything about that. Are you kidding? I'm Canadian. We don't do hooplah. I would expect Norway's or any other country's court system to proceed with as little hooplah as possible. The media might be another story.