MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The 2012 Season Starts In Sydney

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #93
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2012 Season Starts In Sydney

John Isner again ousted in 5 sets

Quote:
The latest example of John Isner's knack for playing marathon matches -- and, lately, losing them -- was a 6-4, 3-6, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 third-round exit at the U.S. Open against Philipp Kohlschreiber that ended at 2:26 a.m. Monday, tying the tournament record for latest finish.

Isner left all four Grand Slam tournaments this year with five-set losses, and he didn't make it past the third round at any of them.

"It's disappointing," he said, staring down at the floor.

"I didn't play the right way, and that's been the story when I've lost at Slams," said Isner, at No. 9 the highest-seeded American man at Flushing Meadows. "I just played too passively and it doesn't work out when I do that."......

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube: youtube.com/SapELee485
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote