MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Will Federer regain the #1 spot?

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 09:16 AM   #1226
country flag dodo

dodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond reputedodo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahampros View Post
Now that's not true at this point. His guy is on the sidelines for who knows how long at this point. Fed still out winning. Toni and rafa knew the game they were playing and it had a limited shelf life in physical condition. Rafa had his great times, but they all knew in the Rafa camp it had it's limited time.
Im sure Rafa (and Toni) will take this situation over being a 3-time slam winner with decently healthy knees.
Best signature ive ever read on MTF. 800% truth. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Every past, current and future top player will fall
Ouahab will never beat Federer
Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo will never win a slam
dodo is offline View My Blog!