MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 04:45 AM   #35
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond reputeKooyong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

I think this is a case of Tennis Australia and the Aussie media having hyped Tomic up to the point that when he disappoints then they have to find fault.

Andy Roddick is doing what we have seen previously when a big name player reaches the end of their career they have one last big run.

I agree that Tomic should be disappointed with the third set but full credit has to go to Roddick for taking Tomic still developing game apart.

Come January the Aussie media will be all about how good Tomic is and how he is a big contender for the title.