MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:42 AM   #34
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncreek View Post
I can't believe I'm defending this brat but I don't like Rafter and Masur getting on him so publicly. I get the feeling that the garbage Tomic spewed is him covering up the simple fact that he was on the big stage and froze. He can't admit he froze because we've seen him perform at main courts at other majors but that's what he did.
That's been my point. They are suppose to be the adults here. Didn't help anything. As someone said earlier, you handle this thing behind closed doors.
grahampros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote