MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:06 AM   #16
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

As he deserves to be. That performance vs. Roddick was a semi-tank, utterly pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
+1

you can't comprehend the aussies. they admire a bogan who has behaved much worse than him throughout most of his career and can't stop criticizing a 19 year old kid.
At least with Hewitt you always knew he was giving it his all. At least with Hewitt, his effort was never in question.

Tomic just doesn't give a shit, and it's sickening, really. I was rooting for Roddick the other day, but even I was pissed with Tomic's total indifference.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote