MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Playing ITF Futures

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 02:04 AM   #7
country flag peteyjones13

peteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond reputepeteyjones13 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Playing ITF Futures

Hey guys,

I got crushed by Josh Graves, who was a tennis star at Northwestern, and has just recently graduated and will try his luck on the futures circuit. Right from the beginning I realized that I had no chance in hell lol. My groundstrokes are solid, but my serve is a joke. If I could get into a rally with him, I had a small chance of winning the point, but I rarely got in any rallies with him as his serve was amazing and hard to return, and my serve sucks. (Don't get me wrong, even in rallies he would win the majority of the points) Anyways, it was really cool to get a chance to play, and hopefully this Josh Graves guy goes somewhere so that I can say I played him lol.
peteyjones13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote