MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 02:34 AM   #3
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bernard Tomic SLAMMED by Rafter, Masur - may be left out of Davis Cup

shockingly enough, i actually agree with you for once.

tomic hasn't had a good year considering the expectations but hes still the most promising aussie player by far. his attitude could use some improvement and so does his game. however, he still does have one of the most interesting games in the top 100 and as such is a great guy to watch.

would be interesting to see which players rafter and masur would like to play DC if not for tomic. they should STFU in my humble opinion.