MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #1199
country flag Boarder35m

Boarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond reputeBoarder35m has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - Need managers for September

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertec View Post
One question about Main Draws and entries and that stuff....

In St.Remy there will be no qualies and currently I am waiting for a result in the US Open. There were 33 commitments before deadline, now, Mahqz win at the US Open is confirmed, so i have 32 players. In the case appleGirl/Mahqz win their doubles match (likely as Wawrinka leads 2 sets to 0), I will have 31 players with 2 ALTs who commited after deadline. Should I include ALT #1 in the main draw following the rule of "deadline extended" or not?

Thanks
This case happened before during Indian Wells 2011 with the challengers <EvE> and I were managing. (Rabat and Le Gosier)
<Eve> had 4 alts in the singles main draw and I had 1 double ALT in main draw. We asked in the manager´s thread and when we finally included the ALTs there were no complaints. So, you can include them now, too. I might have a ALT in doubles again in Alphen, too
Boarder35m is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote