MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~*The Cosy Café: Season 5 *~

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #639
country flag Jenrios
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Jenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond reputeJenrios has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 5 *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
I have jan-july 2007 to sort and then im done with the tennis mags and will have like 10 % (maybe even less) left of what was collected through the years More room for the buns to play!

check my youtube channel for the boys at play
I was just waiting to see if Charlie would knock everything down on the window sill. He did soooooo well to last that long. He looks very healthy. He reminds so much of Arthur - but fluffier! Benito looks like he has grown as well.

I down-sized my tennis mags a few years back. You just have to go through every one, right?

Hmmm - Marcelo needs to stop with the tattoos. Was looking at my pix from 1999-2000, shirtless,(what a lucky day!) and he was in great shape. Now he's spoiled himself with too many tatts - he's started on his legs now! Just stop!

Marcelo has an enormous talent. Gaudio, RG champion 2004

"Rios ... he has a beautiful game, great forehand and great touch," Federer, World number 1

Guillermo Coria: "Ríos and Vilas are my two idols"
Jenrios is offline View My Blog!