MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lance Armstrong finally banned for doping

View Single Post

Old 09-02-2012, 02:53 AM   #192
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lance Armstrong drops fight against US Anti-Doping Agency drug charges

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Michelle Smith, I remember her as it was the first Olympics I watched properly. She married a guy called De Bruin IIRC, and he had taken stuff. Definitely suspicious but she beat the Americans and they were quick to scream DRUGS in the same way Ye Shiwen got the same treatment.
Michelle Smith De Bruijn was BANNED for life by FINA for having tempered her urine samples with alcohol.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote