MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafael Nadal Injury/Health Update Thread : Nadal confirmed for Viña del Mar

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 06:03 PM   #106
country flag grahampros

grahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond reputegrahampros has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spanish Press: Nadal not in DC; rest of season inc. WTF in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Like I said, as long as he recovers properly and gets healthy, then that's all I care about. It's kind of expected that he'd miss the rest of 2012 anyway. There's no need to rush. Don't want to come back too soon and fuck up his knee again somehow on the Asian and Indoor swing coming up. If he's ready to come back by the Asian/Indoor season, great. But if he doesn't, then so be it. As long as he achieves a clean bill of health.
Yeah, it's not really much of surprise the rest of the season is unlikely. It's what many have been suspecting. The broader issue can he really ever come back. That's the real question, not missing the least important part of the season post US.
grahampros is offline View My Blog!