MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Summer Hardcourt & Olympics

View Single Post

Old 09-01-2012, 03:10 AM   #102
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Summer Hardcourt & Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by seljanin View Post
Yep, me too. If I just had a single wish to change one result in the history of the sport, Wimbledon 2009 final would be my immediate and only choice. I still can't force myself to watch highlights or trophy ceremony from that match, just can't.

Agree with other as well. When any kind of draw was made, I opened it with a first thought - ok, where's Roddick? Aha, here he is. In order to win the tournament he has to... Yeah... many years like that already. I think the very first time when I noticed Andy was when he defeated Michael Chang in French Open in 2001. That big serve + big FH combo and explosiveness made me a fan immediately. One month later I picked up a tennis racket for the first time in my life as well. Andy was among the main reasons for that.
Fuck that. I would just change the rain delay in 2004 and Roddick doesn't change to his stupid style of play wins gets the confidence and competes splitting titles with Federer. That killed him. That was the start of the decline.

Sure sure, he changed his game to become more well rounded but I think it would have happened anyways...09 was a heart breaker 04 was the career breaker.

What will we do with ourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
so basically, someone just had to convince andy that every match was the last of his career
Just like how every post will be my last post until he loses that final match and retires.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote