MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2012 Hardcourt all the way! 100% going forward! Hopefully.

View Single Post

Old 08-31-2012, 12:44 AM   #1121
country flag GilleSimonAddict

GilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond reputeGilleSimonAddict has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Hardcourt all the way! let's roll into another up cycle.

I think he's just tired and understandably so. He looked alright otherwise. Considering his injury and not having much of a serve, he's done well to get to the 3rd round. I don't give him much of a chance against Fish, because he's leagues better than Russell or Wang and a former top 10'er himself, but you never know. But I suspect that Gilles will be pretty tired come that match. Either way, I'm happy with his showing.
GilleSimonAddict is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote