MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #1981
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
In an interview with the National Catholic Register, a "Father" Benedict Groeschel said the following (related to pedophile priests and such)

Yes, blame the youngster, why don't you.

entire article here
This is the typical pedophile thinking error. They confuse the child's desire with their own. The other common thinking error is, "I am a good person. I do a lot of good for others. I shouldn't be judged by this one thing."

I once had a pedophile on the stand explaining how, although he had never touched the girl sexually, she had been continually after him and doing provocative things. He did admit to touching her budding breast one time after she pulled up her shirt but that was only to see if the breast was going to break. Purely for scientific purposes, I guess.

Just saw this on Google News:

http://www.newsday.com/news/police-1...hool-1.3937043

I mean, I hope that if I am 100 about to be 101 in a week, I can get out of my bed and walk to my car. But, this is really awful. He doesn't even understand he is a danger.
star is offline View My Blog!