MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #1971
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
I consider that "here."

Also I'm sad you don't consider Trigger a cute animal.
Which one is Trigger again? Can't find it among all those Roy Rogers videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Having followed Johnny Groove's motivational talks in the Berdych thread in GM (on the power of the mind that can push you to great things), I decided to turn my life around and:
1) aim to become my country's first female PM
2) strive to become the next Karate world champion.
3) think of more amazing things I can achieve if only I believe in it.

How can it fail?
Win USO competing on the men's side while you are at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Here's a story. On Sunday, my sister had some guests over. At one point, we went to look at all the BMX trophies that the twins had collected. They were nicely laid out on a table and we all wanted to take pictures of them and of the boys as well. They obliged for a while but then they got tired of posing and one of them asked with a real confusion: "Why do you all like our trophies so much?" I told him it's because none of us had participated in BMX competitions and we didn't have such trophies. He answered that we should start competing then
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!