MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #1970
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Here's a story. On Sunday, my sister had some guests over. At one point, we went to look at all the BMX trophies that the twins had collected. They were nicely laid out on a table and we all wanted to take pictures of them and of the boys as well. They obliged for a while but then they got tired of posing and one of them asked with a real confusion: "Why do you all like our trophies so much?" I told him it's because none of us had participated in BMX competitions and we didn't have such trophies. He answered that we should start competing then

Cutting the adults down to size. I like it.
star is offline View My Blog!