MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assange

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 04:51 PM   #154
country flag Sapeod
77 years later...

Sapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond reputeSapeod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: United Kingdom threatens to storm Ecuador embassy in order to arrest Julian Assan

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
for a kid as arrogant as you, you could use some lessons in reasoning.

what you meant to say is that they are "the same in one particular aspect". when you say 2 or more things are "exactly the same", it means that they're the same in all aspects, which evidenlty it isn't what you think.

keep up the good work, son.
Don't be stupid. If you didn't know what I meant, then there's no helping you. They're both insults against skin colour. It was pretty clear what I meant by "they are the same".

SLAMS: 2 WINS, 5 finals, 7 semi-finals, 7 quarter-finals...
MASTERS: 9 WINS, 3 finals, 8 semi-finals, 18 quarter-finals...
WTF: 3 semi-finals...
OLYMPICS: 1 gold, 1 silver...
CAREER PRIZE MONEY: $33,359,256 (5th of all time)
MATCH WIN/LOSS: 481-151...
TITLES: 31 and counting...
Sapeod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote