MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #1875
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
So people are still whining? IMO it was the best decision the court could make. And as you explained, it's not like he'd ever get out. I saw the relatives of the victims also seemed OK with that. So really don't see a reason to complain here.

And yes I remember the Dutroux case Hilde. Horrible.
It was the best decision the court could make given the laws that governed the case, not necessarily the best decision that could have been made if the court had complete discretion to devise a sentence.

The controversy is not over the decision the court made, but rather the laws. For me, the people of Norway and their elected representatives are the ones who get to decide what they want for their country.

Of course, people on message boards can voice opinions about it, and I suppose that is considered as "whining" by some who insist on "whining" about people who have opinions that differ from their own.
star is offline View My Blog!