MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #1874
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Greenfinger Hilde, good way to take out some of the grumpiness and fine garden by the way.

It's so humorous in a car crash way how stupid people are when it comes to Norwegian maximum sentencing in the Breivik case. No matter how many times you tell them. There is a maximum sentence which can be extended due to special circumstances which this classifies considering it was the worst crime since WW2. Whine, whine, he is not getting out and since Norway has rule of law only penalty that could be done in this case.
So people are still whining? IMO it was the best decision the court could make. And as you explained, it's not like he'd ever get out. I saw the relatives of the victims also seemed OK with that. So really don't see a reason to complain here.

And yes I remember the Dutroux case Hilde. Horrible.