MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #1870
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
After that parachute murder a couple of years ago here, I decided against trying it out. Scary thought just falling to your death like that.

---
Another politician who doesn't let facts get in the way of his stance against abortion. Politician Van der Staaij (NL), argued that "women usually don't get pregnant after being r a p e d. It's not impossible, but it's rare."
---> Seriously, do they have a big gaping black hole in their brain where simple scientific facts ought to be?

Edit: the man now needs police protection after receiving threats. That's overdoing it a bit as well.
This scientific "fact" seems to be making the rounds. I just finished a book on the fall of Berlin. The women there who killed themselves and begged for abortions would be thankful to know that their bodies could have prevented conception had they been actually "*****" and not just "having a bit of fun" as the Russian high command put it.

Actually, I believe the percentage of rapes resulting in pregnancy is relatively low, but in order to have a firm grasp on the facts of the matter, you would have to know whether the women were already on birth control, whether there was ejaculation, or whether the woman could conceive. Once the variables are taken out, the statistics might make more sense.

There was a Texas woman the other day who shot her husband mistaking him for a skunk. Not sure about the scientific implications there.

Last edited by star : 08-29-2012 at 01:13 PM.
star is offline View My Blog!