MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafachat - vol. 79. Who cares about the AO? SA slam to start very soon! Bamos!

View Single Post

Old 08-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #1860
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat - vol. 79. we all want Rafa back, even the haters :angel:

To those interested in seeing my little city garden. It has won silver in the category "Groen kleurt".

You'll find pictures (+ text in Dutch) in the link underneath. You'll have to download (pdf) the first brochure "'De Vlaamse Tuinaannemer' 2012-2013" and my garden is on pages 24, 25 & 26 (title of the article "Niet van de minste")

http://www.tuinaannemer.be/brochures-downloads

The pictures don't show the front bit (the terrace where there's a little table and such) but as you can see, it's small.

(they even show one of my gnomes...the German one)
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!