MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Frederico Gil

Thread: Frederico Gil
View Single Post

Old 08-28-2012, 01:40 PM   #115
country flag Gil&becker

Gil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond reputeGil&becker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Frederico Gil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil&becker View Post
Fred really needs to take things differently from now on. He was in hell for the last two and a half months, almost destroied great first part of the season. I'm sure he had some severe differences with his former coach. Now, working with Bernardo Mota, I really hope things get better. He needs a SF appearance this week to get USOpen MD direct acceptance. Go Gil!!!
Fred is really in hell, and finding no way-out. Saw his match today against Naso, straight sets defeat. Dreadful first serve, just defending all match long, painful to watch, I actually fell a sleep. What a disaster from Estoril Open onwards. Don't know what's happening to him, what's on his mind. He lacks some sort of boost, otherwise he can forget Top-100 finish to the season, and things will get complicated if he doesn't secure Aussie Open MD direct acceptance. He doesn't seem to be injured, just mental problem, to a player who relied on his mental strength and fighting spirit. Seems unreal that he was on ATP Race to London Top-50 until beggining of clay-court season, winning so many matches against Top-50 players... Now, he's playing like shit...

Go Gil!!!
Gil&becker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote