MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #2318
country flag MaxPower

MaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond reputeMaxPower has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Soderking Chat Thread vol.1

Maybe. Have no doubt he would make an amazing doubles player if he went for it. His serves, returns and overall shotmaking has always been the strongpoints. Never been a good mover or defender and his volley is underrated. Good match for the doubles tour.

I'm sure Robin still got all focus on singles however. Making it back into top20 won't be easy. I agree 100% with a swedish expert that said: "If Robin want's to do a relevant comeback he got to do it early 2013 at the latest. After that it's pretty much over. I don't think Soderling is the type of guy that would be ok with playing challengers (or even futures). I definitely don't want to see Soderling doing a Borg and attempt a comeback at 32-33 somewhere.

Either end of this season, early next season, or never imo
MaxPower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote