MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Robby in 2012

Thread: Robby in 2012
View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 11:25 PM   #153
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robby in 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty30 View Post
yeah that last break just FOREVER to update, its a shame because he's had his chances in this match with alot of break points on the ramos serve was hoping he could at least reach the 3rd round
That has sadly been the case with Robby in a lot of matches this year. He gets himself into a winning position but he can't close anything out. What makes it even sadder in this particular case is that this could have been his last match at the US Open.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote