MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - •°o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58 - Congratulates Andrew Murray and his true fans!

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #57
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond reputeBen. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: •°o* Ye Olde Castle volume 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayR View Post
For Nadal fans, it was just one of those days where you knew after losing nearly all those close games, it just wasn't going to happen for him. Yes. Not forgetting the "MTO"...

Hey Bennnnnnnnnnn.

It was definitely on Eurosport a little earlier. I must've misunderstood my bro about Sky then..
I was very proud of the effort he gave it though. I mean, Djokovic was just better than him all year long, better than him that night and better than him on the surface. Yet Nadal had chances aplenty and if he hadn't been utterly useless in the majority of the tight moments, he might have won. I mean, he was having trouble running by the end of the match.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't forgotten Djoko's antics over that final weekend

I always forget Eurosport shows the USO too.

The rain has stopped finally
Ben. is offline View My Blog!