MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 08-27-2012, 01:29 AM   #1912
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

More Fed, from an interview with the Wall Street Journal:

How much does Mirka sacrifice to make all this happen?

Itís all me for her. I admire her every day that she is willing to do this. I tell her, ĎI think you should take a week here or a week there, take care of yourself a bit more, because you are putting in an incredible amount of work here.í But she says, ĎLook, Iím not happy when youíre not around.í And thatís as good as it gets for me, and Iím obviously also not the same person when she and the kids are not around. So we try to manage it. Itís good to have a balance. We try to make it work that we have time by ourselves, time with the family, time with our friends in this busy, busy life that we live.

How much have you been apart?

The last three years, maybe three weeks, maybe four? Really not much, so I consider myself so, so fortunate that thatís the case. And of course that we have the means to make it work with the girls, so Iím happy and feel fortunate.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote