MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Endless Era Debates

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #69
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Do you think this era will be remembered as a subpar era?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
not sure what makes you think that.

it is a known fact that tennis has been declining for a long time, even federer's domination years back in 2004-2006 were weak in terms of field-quality. however, since then it has only gotten worse until the point in which tennis is today. a game of endurance where talent isn't required.
Nice generalization How come someone like Dodig is #120 now and not top 5? I'm sure his endurance is top notch.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote