MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #1911
country flag coluta

coluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond reputecoluta has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Verdasco View Post
Why isn't she skinny for him?
You are just assuming he likes them skinny, which isn't necessarily true.
Also, maybe her metabolism works in such a way that losing weight requires too much effort and sacrifices and maybe Fed knows this and just wants his wife to actually enjoy life.
I am lucky and I don't need to worry about this shit, but I look at some of my friends and I feel extremely sorry for them and for their obsession with weight. And I honestly believe no man is worth such an effort.

And anyway, she has better things to worry about like i don't now... being a good mom and a good wife?
coluta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote