MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Captain Clément in Charge - Davis Cup

View Single Post

Old 08-26-2012, 03:43 PM   #28
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Captain Clément in Charge - Davis Cup 2013

L'equipe writes that as we were expected he has kept Roux as he's with him in NY. Arno is not happy with his weight, he's 2 KG more since he has stopped but he's happy to make normal suitcases.

For me as I said it's a bad idea to keep Roux as trainer because the players loives him . He could have keep as nanny and take a real trainer. I remember that at the beginning Forget was working with 2 trainers Deniau and Tuslasne. Here there is no real trainer and Roux is not a great analyst of tennis imo . It will be the same staff with only Arno instead of Guy. Unless he takes someone else I'm not a big fan of that decision
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roux.jpg (84.4 KB, 5 views)
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote