MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 10:24 PM   #1905
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Post Pics of Tennis players with their girlfriends or wives

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenx15 View Post
this is his greatest achievement in life, second are his kids. finding that perfect someone is the hardest thing to accomplish in these times when you are as famous as roger. people who make fun of mirka clearly are pathetic
From Fed's pressed today:

"But my wife has made it work for me. She's made incredible sacrifices for all of the family. I couldn't be more grateful or thankful. It's been a great ride. Yeah, for that reason, having that Wimbledon victory plus seeing my kids in the stands after the match, yeah, doesn't get any better than that. It was a dream come true for me."

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote