MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:06 PM   #58
country flag batavlada

batavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

I am basically old fart. I play mix of McEnroe and Lendl. Since I played tennis in 70es and beginning of 80es. My first stick was wooden one, so nothing under 350gramms does not work in my left hand.

Currently, I like my speed, flat forehands. Anticipation is great. Solid one hand backhand diagonals. Backhand slice on all sides. Almost all balls placed on serve line. No metro-sexual stuff with shoots in serving fields.

My volleys are slow because I am older. I plan to fix my focus. Serve was solid and I do not practice that. Another thing on to do list.

I like when opponents playing high spins so I can play half volley on their balls. And that is funny. Basically, I hate spin and my shots goes few centimeters over the net.

I especially hate playing with someone who care more about result and not quality of played. Cheers.
batavlada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote