MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #57
country flag batavlada

batavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond reputebatavlada has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiKatija View Post
I played all until I become 20 and then 5 months ago I was in an accident and shattered my right wrist. It is now held together by screws and metal plates. I don't know if I will play again so if anybody has come back from a bad injury like this then please share your story with me. I need some hope!
I thorn ligaments of left jumping ankle. My foot was like Elephant Man's and I hardly moved even with sticks to the bathroom.

After 3 weeks I played tennis again. All that with almost double years on my back than you. Keep good spirit and you will play tennis again very soon. Just do not spin like Nadal too much. : )

And consider taking recovery with therapists as much as possible.
batavlada is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote