MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Who plays tennis?" thread

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:00 AM   #55
country flag Chip & Charge

Chip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond reputeChip & Charge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Who plays tennis?" thread

I was on the LTA Futures list when I was younger - used to have tennis camps down at Bisham Abbey, also beat Dan Evans in the final of a tournament in Telford in 3 sets - still remember it like it was yesterday
Play very aggressive tennis, was frustrating when I was younger as I didn't have the power I do now after growing and couldn't hit through all the hackers (pushers) I played against. One of the reason's I stopped playing as much was the amount of cheating that went on as we all had to call our own lines.
Strongest shot is actually my two handed backhand which I can always rely on, forehand is more powerful but more erratic. Got a pretty good serve when I get in my rhythm, personal favourite is the body serve straight at the opponent

Also coached tennis in England and just finished 6 months coaching in Melbourne which was so good!

Last edited by Chip & Charge : 08-25-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Chip & Charge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote