MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Celebrating an injury is much less vile than wishing it?

View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 03:42 AM   #19
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrating an injury is much less vile than wishing it?

There's quite a bit of a difference between 'celebrating an injury' of whatever a player, or just being happy/pleased/relieved for one's own fav player that said injured player isn't able to enter a certain tournament.

A subtle difference it is, indeed, but I don't feel like there's any need to be oversensitive on this particular matter.
Fed fans 'cheer' whenever Rafa or Djoko aren't around, Djoko fans 'cheer' whenever Murray or Fed aren't around, Rafa fans 'cheer'... etc. etc. etc.

Not a bit deal imho.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote