MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed's new Lindt Ad, very funny xD

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 08:45 PM   #19
country flag AntiTennis

AntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond reputeAntiTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed's new Lindt Ad, very funny xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looner View Post
It's funnier when you know the blond woman is a real fangirl .

She is a Canadian stand-up comedian who flew over to Europe to shoot the commercial.
haha yea I remember she posted in her twitter a pic with Roger and said something like since she didn't see him in 2 years(after the 1st lindt Ad) she got nervous and gave him the most awkward hug of her life , but then she gave him a proper hug. Talked very nice about Rog in her blog.

Form is temporary, class is permanent

"The more you lose, the more they believe they can beat me. But believing is not enough, you still have to beat me" RF.

"He is capable of hitting shots which others don't even think about trying" Lendl on RF.

08/07/12 Eternal and immortal RF made H1S7ORY!
AntiTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote