MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his award?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #71
country flag MuzzahLovah

MuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond reputeMuzzahLovah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his awa

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift36188 View Post
There is just no way around this, any competitive system will have these kinds of problems, specially when there is money on the line.

In the end, those who didn't dope will be proud of their achievements (even if minor) while those who did won't feel so comfortable with themselves.
I don't thinks so- a lot of the logic is that everybody else does it, so they think: if I win doping then I still won and am proud of my achievements because everyone else was doping.

Emperor Nishikori- King of Comeback- Slayer of Demons- Champion of Tokyo- Conquistador of Barcelona
MuzzahLovah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote