MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his award?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 07:39 PM   #69
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his awa

I well remember Davydenko losing to a certified, CAUGHT doper in the 2005 semifinal of RG. If I'm not mistaken said Doper got an immediate ban and his name/points were scratched from the ultimate results list/ATP rankings (correct me if I'm wrong here).

Unfortunately it didn't bring Davydenko any of the deserved accolades, as it should have been HIM playing the RG final against Nadal that year - perhaps never mind, as he probably would have lost anyway, but still it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote