MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Celebrating an injury is much less vile than wishing it?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 06:48 PM   #16
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Celebrating an injury is much less vile than wishing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
So you want me to start an anti-Federer thread, get the Fedtards all riled up, reporting my posts, and get myself banned? There is your evidence. Fuck that.

I have a feeling this is also a personal vendetta. You've said you'd "put a contract on me" if MTF was the Sopranos. So much for moderator objectivity.

Power corrupts.
Dream on. Unless you get reported, I don't notice you from one slam to the next.

I'm pointing out that I believe you're wrong, if you have evidence of this so-called bias that a fedfan would get treated differently to a rafafan in this situation, bring it or let's move on. You have whatever views you like. Doesn't make them fact.

Let's get this thread back on topic.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote