MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Laws of MTF

Thread: Laws of MTF
View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #465
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Laws of MTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
When Nole Fan makes an honest and accurate post, Fedtards gangbang on her automatically.
This is an image I really didn't need

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
when someone makes a thread related to doping, nadaltards immediately get defensive, even if there's no direct or indirect reference to nadal in the first place.
When you reference "a player arguably the GOAT" and "a player who always beats him", and you yourself are a known Nadal hater, have insinuated doping in reference to Nadal before, and you have a Rosol avatar for fucks sake What else are people supposed to think?

And then, when someone calls you out on your bullshit, you cower away and edit your original post But since this board is overrun with Fedtards, there will be no repercussions for your actions.

But of course, if a known Federer hater with a Nadal avatar started a hypothetical thread about "a player arguably the GOAT" denying "his greatest rival" titles due to doping, that thread would get deleted in half a second and the OP permabanned.

Double standards on MTF, one of my laws from the start.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote