MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his award?

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 03:38 PM   #20
country flag IOFH

IOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond reputeIOFH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If a tournament winner gets exposed as a doper, should he be stripped off his awa

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Listen, I think Federer is not a doper.

My two cents.
"And what if in ten's years time a very successful player of today's era who, say, managed to defeat in several ocassions a player who some even consider to be the alleged GOAT, gets finally exposed as a long time doper, should he be stripped away from his achievements and be reasigned to his long time rival (in the cases in which that rival got beat in the final and it was certain that doping happened at the time)?"

I think the OP was speculating about No2e's 2011 against Nadal, might've been wrong.