MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - There is no finish line...

View Single Post

Old 08-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #235
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: There is no finish line...

I don't know if it was said here but Federer got another record a few weeks ago : he had his 7th birthday as a number 1 : 2004 to 2009 (in 2008, Nadal got the number 1 later and in 2009 Fed took the number 1 earlier) and now 2012

Well, as people speak of Sampras' 6 year-ends as number 1 (in some of these years, Sampras got it in the end of the year whereas Fed got the number 1 in february 2004 and missed the one from 2003 by little)

EDIT : I also read that now Fed had the record for entering most slams with the number 1 seed, 23 times from what Litotes calculated, previous record was held by Sampras with 22

Last edited by duong : 08-24-2012 at 12:48 PM.
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote